Re: Source for Bar Code Labels for LTO 4 Ultrium tapes for BRMS

fixed

They would probably work if you printed the page in black & white.

By default, many color printers combine the colors to get black instead of
using black when in color mode.

You printer may also have a setting along the lines of "use true black in
color mode"

As I understand it, the reason for combining the colors to get black in
color mode is that the true black is considerably less reflective. So it
you printed a image that had black along with colors the black would stand
out.

HTH,
Charles