From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Gerald Kern
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 9:32 AM
To: Midrange
Subject: RE: Source for Bar Code Labels for LTO 4 Ultrium tapes for BRMS

Thanks Paul & Jim for the suggestions.

One other thought - perhaps the printer is part of the problem? I used a
Xerox Phaser 8560 MFP to print them in color. It is a high quality
multi-function printer so I think that should be usable, but maybe the bar
code reader doesn't like the ink? Just guessing. I guess I'm still stumped
as to why two labels worked just fine but none of the others.

Thanks, Jerry

Gerald Kern - Information Technology
Programming Supervisor
IBM Certified RPG IV Developer