Re: Source for Bar Code Labels for LTO 4 Ultrium tapes for BRMS

fixed

Thanks for the input Leo. Actually the web site I linked to in my original
post only prints Code 39.My operator tested multiple labels in black and
white on multiple tapes and we haven't encountered any problems so I'm
blaming the xerox color phaser printer I was using.