Re: How does networking (communication) work when in the cloud

fixed

I don't think the distinction is being made by "techno-purist"...

Instead it's those who've actually set up or used large internal DNS
trees... vs those who've only dealt with the simplified external (read
public) DNS.

Godaddy and Network Solutions aren't very good DNS providers. Thier main
business is registration and providing basic DNS is a secondary concern.

From experience, GoDaddy's DNS services are quite limited; in fact I'm
looking at moving our DNS to another provider.

http://help.dnsmadeeasy.com/spry_menu/how-to-create-and-delegate-a-subdomain-from-your-managed-dns-domain/

Charles