RE: Source for Bar Code Labels for LTO 4 Ultrium tapes for BRMS

fixed

Just a final note - I stumbled on a web page that indicated that if
problems occurred reading the labels that it might be because the ink is
too reflective. I reprinted my same pdf's in black and white on a different
printer (an HP) and they are all readable.