Re: New Server Shipped From IBM with HMC ordered

fixed

I recently received 3 new Power 8's. With them I also received two new
HMC's. Both were loaded with 8.8.1. They were only one hot fix behind. I
also received 8.8.1 media. Now, I 'think' that came in a separate box
with a bunch of other media, like IBM i and AIX and websphere, websphere
and them some websphere and after that even more websphere media.