Removing a 5790

fixed

I have two cage 5790's. I want to remove the whole enclosure. For some
reason there's this insane little bracket in the back stopping me from
sliding out the whole cage. It looks as if I need to remove the
individual 5790's to get the little side bracket's screw.
I just can't see to pull out that 5790. I removed it's retaining screws.