www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 7/31/2014 5:59 AM, paultherrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I was trying to download the latest cume for 7.1 yesterday and having
troubles as well. In the end, I used the FTP option.
Part of my issue was that java was failing on the PC I was using. But what
was annoying was that I could never get the Download Director to pick up
where I left off, or even just restart the download. Fix central insisted
on rebuilding my download request and putting me off for 2 hours. After the
third time I went to the FTP option.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike
McClain
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 5:06 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: Fix Central and Download director

Have been using Fix Central and Download Director to get PTF images to my PC
for years without issue.
Now, have been trying for about a week to get TR8 and cume,hiper,db for 7.1
system. Starts out looking like everything is good using 6 to 8 connections,
then after about 2-3% of first file download the connections slowly drop off
and I'll get Server busy try again later which results in the same thing.
Anyone know what's going on here?
Thanks,
Mike

Michael McClain