Fix Central and Download director

fixed

Have been using Fix Central and Download Director to get PTF images to my PC for years without issue.
Now, have been trying for about a week to get TR8 and cume,hiper,db for 7.1 system. Starts out looking like everything is good using 6 to 8 connections, then after about 2-3% of first file download the connections slowly drop off and I'll get Server busy try again later which results in the same thing. Anyone know what's going on here?
Thanks,
Mike

Michael McClain
HICI (a Shelter Insurance Company)