From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
paultherrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 4:59 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Fix Central and Download director

I was trying to download the latest cume for 7.1 yesterday and having
troubles as well. In the end, I used the FTP option.
Part of my issue was that java was failing on the PC I was using. But what
was annoying was that I could never get the Download Director to pick up
where I left off, or even just restart the download. Fix central insisted
on rebuilding my download request and putting me off for 2 hours. After the
third time I went to the FTP option.

Paul