Re: TS2900 Tape Libraries and Stand Alone Ultrium drives

fixed

There is software example CL from IBM that allows you to move a resource like a tape library between LPARs with no human intervention.

Not sure where it is but it requires an HMC and the moving is done via a bash script employing SSH that is callable from CL.

IBM provides decent documentation on how to do this.

Jerry