RE: TS2900 Tape Libraries and Stand Alone Ultrium drives

fixed

Don't I wish I could have new hardware. We just got a generator approved that will power our whole building.

I dearly would love to go to 7.2 to test the Row/Column Access control stuff. Audit stuff is thinking that we must encrypt data on the screens, but I'm working with canned code, no source. Our DR box will go no higher than 7.1, so for a while I am stuck.

Our 2900 is scsi, no fiber anywhere.

Tks for the thoughts.

Cyndi
Boise, ID