printer bin selection strategy

fixed

We have an HP 5 bin"mailbox" system that attaches to our HP M603 printer. IBM says it looks like a *HP5SI or *HP4000. We are using the *HP4000 as our MFRTYPMDL model for customizing a *WSCST.

We are considering a selection menu for bin selection and simplex or duplex printing that would do a CHGJOB to select one of 10 printers that are only different based on the *WSCST.

The *WSCST would control bin selection and du/simplex printing.

What other printer strategies are in use?

Better mousetrap?

Thanks,

Jerry