I am writing a program to retrieve the object text of a group ofQUSLOBJ and QUSROBJ.
dataareas for display on a screen. I am having an issue where I get
blanks for the text for a dataarea when another job has it locked
*EXCL. I have tried DSPOBJD and RTVOBJD from CL. I have tried the APIs
there another API that I am missing or some other way of getting this
information. We are currently at V6R1.
This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing
list To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe,
unsubscribe, or change list options,
or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take
a moment to review the archives at
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2014 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact