I am writing a program to retrieve the object text of a group of dataareas
for display on a screen. I am having an issue where I get blanks for the
text for a dataarea when another job has it locked *EXCL. I have tried
DSPOBJD and RTVOBJD from CL. I have tried the APIs QUSLOBJ and QUSROBJ.
there another API that I am missing or some other way of getting this
information. We are currently at V6R1.
This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list
To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2014 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact