MIDRANGE dot COM Mailing List Archive

RE: IBM i Mobile Access

fixed

On Tue, 8 Jul 2014, Sean Porterfield wrote:

I didn't see specific directions on the list on how to find the software,
other than ordering the refresh. I did not >order the refresh but did
successfully download the software.

I followed your directions to 5770-XH2 under the 7.2 entitlements. I am
hesitant to apply it since Tim's instructions on the webpage didn't indicate
to download the LPP from your 7.2 entitlements (we're on 7.1, too).

However, I'm curious, have you applied the requisite PTF and tried out
iAccess from a mobile device, yet?

--
Buzz