IBM i Mobile Access

fixed

All,

After seeing the 'Android Green Screen Emulator' thread, I ordered refresh
feature code (5770-SS1 6289) and received the Delivery Notification, so it
should be available at the ESS website. But I have no idea of how to
identify it. Should I be looking for it under V7R1M0 (our current level) or
V7R2M0?

--

Buzz Fenner

City Water & Light

870.930.3374 (office) | 870.219.5229 (cell)

bfenner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx