RE: IBM i Mobile Access

From: Buzz Fenner
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2014 09:27

On Tue, 8 Jul 2014, Sean Porterfield wrote:

You trimmed from the reply you quoted the part where I said, "I was
able to install XH2."

My bad; was in a hurry during the reply.

It's easy, and it's a slick product.

Was actually wondering if you've played with it on a mobile device, yet. In any case, I'm pulling it down and putting it on our system to try. Thanks...

I'm not sure if "was" means you no longer are wondering or if you still are. If you still are, you must not have followed the link that I included (that you trimmed from your reply) that led to the answer to that question. http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/201406/msg00742.html
--
Sean Porterfield

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.