-----Original Message-----
From: Buck Calabro

It sounds weird, but the more specific your question, the faster you'll get an answer.

In addition to the other relevant information in Buck's post - I have NOT asked many questions because gathering all the required details to ask them properly led me to the answer myself.
Sean Porterfield

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.