RE: IBM i Mobile Access

fixed

On Tue, 8 Jul 2014, Sean Porterfield wrote:

You trimmed from the reply you quoted the part where I said, "I was able
to install XH2."

My bad; was in a hurry during the reply.

It's easy, and it's a slick product.

Was actually wondering if you've played with it on a mobile device, yet. In
any case, I'm pulling it down and putting it on our system to try. Thanks...

--
Buzz