RE: : How to make boot disc from UDF

fixed

On Fri, 18 Jul 2014, Rob Berendt wrote:

I might have to try that renaming technique.
I've had two different people at work download and burn the UDF's and I
cannot boot from them.

FWIW, I've had IBM support tell me to change the extension from .UDF to .ISO
when loading the files into
image catalogs (during an OS upgrade). Worked fine.

--
Buzz