Re: Fix Central and Download director

fixed

On Thursday, July 31, 2014, Larry Bolhuis wrote:

At one time the chief coder for Fix Central bought Jim O and I lunch at a
COMMON conference as we had been >helping them with design issues and
testing. He informed us that IBM was intending to drop the FTP option.
Our reaction was swift and in total agreement: "No WAY! Who do we have to
call!!!" Must have worked, FTP is still >there!

+1 on the FTP process. I use Bryan Dietz's GetIPTF which puts the files
straight to an image catalog. Copy the password & path from the e-mail from
IBM, fire up the job and forget it.

--
Buzz