From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim
It
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 12:09 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: impact of deleted records

Paul,
We have a similar situation where some files were approaching maximum number
of records and when we reorganize those files, we do not send those entries
through DataMirror subscriptions. After our last reorganization, one of the
application teams had a process using RRN which no longer worked. Sending
all the entries though to DataMirror is not acceptable and the downstream
application must be redesigned to use the natural distinct keys of the
files.
During this last run of deletes, we deleted 6.25B records collectively from
12 physical files.
Jim