From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2014 12:12 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Free modems to a good home

Those 7855s ave good recycle value, aluminum case gold on the board. :-)

The UDS ones not so much..

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

On 6/15/2014 11:23 AM, Don wrote:

Free modems to a good home. They're older but worked well last I used

IBM 7855-10

UDS 208 A/B

Yeah, I know they're ancient history but some folks still use them.

First to send me shipping info and fedex account number or equivalent for
UPS gets them. If no reply by 6/30 they goto the Samaritan Center.

Email me OFF LINE at DR2@xxxxxxxx

protection is active.