One very telling line is about the number of services people sitting on the
bench. If the writer is talking about IBM Global Services folks, I can only
offer this anecdote: At one of my clients, the guy in charge of the iSeries
admin group claims to have worked for IGS for 18 years. He has never once
logged onto any of the systems. His big thing is spreadsheets and graphs
(not that he understands any of the data). When I mentioned his background
to one of the dedicated support ladies in Rochester, her response was, "Oh
God, that explains so much about the conversations I've had with him." And
yes, his name has almost all 26 letters of the alphabet.

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 409-267-4027