On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At this point in the trail you are probably correct David - although
when I started it didn't seem to belong there any more than here.

With all due respect to David, I am actually not convinced this thread
fits any better on the PCTECH list than here. We haven't yet
established what the problem is, exactly, so it's still possible that
it's i-related. And even if it's not explicitly an i problem, it's
certainly not the case that it is explicitly a non-i problem.

John Y.