At this point in the trail you are probably correct David - although when I started it didn't seem to belong there any more than here.

However unless all the existing content is moved wouldn't that be a bit counter-productive from the archives perspective?

On 2014-06-25, at 11:06 AM, David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 6/23/2014 10:20 AM, Jon Paris wrote:
I'm having trouble sending emails not just to gmail accounts but also
to some commercial gmail hosted accounts.

This thread doesn't appear to be directly related to IBM i ... it would probably be better in the PCTECH list (

IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I rode a metric century (100 km / 62 miles) in the 2014 Chicagoland Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, and advocacy. You can still sponsor me by visiting Any amount is appreciated.

See where I get my donations from ... visit for an interactive map (it's a geeky thing).

Jon Paris