Re: Attempting to use SQL HEX

fixed

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Alan Shore <ashore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I also tried that - but when I send that value down in a web service,
the 40 translates to blank

Well, that's because it *IS* a blank (in typical EBCDIC encoding).
Bytes are bytes. What is it that you need? A 32-byte binary value,
or a 64-byte string whose value is the hexadecimal representation of a
32-byte binary value?

John Y.