Re: RES: Google hosted email

fixed

Understood Nathan.

I mis-used the word "confidential" - I really meant "stuff that I don't want to share with the whole list" and "confidential" was just used as short-hand.

On 2014-06-25, at 2:31 PM, Nathan Andelin <nandelin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm afraid the pdfs contain confidential information...

You may have already considered this, Jon. Since email is a
store-and-forward protocol, it's not considered safe to store confidential
information in email archives between the origin and destination. It would
be safer to send email containing a hyperlink to a secure site (requiring
authentication and encryption) in order to actually view the PDF.