From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 12:26 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Why do companies partition their Power Servers?

Slight correction.
<snip> but at V7R1 you are forced to provide an 80GB virtual drive </snip>
Jim meant to say 7.2. Obvious since he just said V6R1/V7R1 earlier but I
thought I would clarify.
And it's really somewhere between 72 and 80GB but it's worth the safety
stock to just round it up to 80GB and spend the extra $0.35 in disk space.

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E