Re: Password checking for web service calls

fixed

On 6/10/14 10:51 AM, Tim Bronski wrote:
What about using QSYRLSPH to release the profile after QSYGETPH?

I'm running a stress-test (I set it up on a box that's usually kept powered down these days, just in case I somehow managed, for only the second time in over 20 years, to crash an AS/400), and it certainly looks like QSYRLSPH does indeed free up the profile handle space for re-use. Under V4R4, it ran out of space at a little over 20k calls to QSYGETPH without QSYRLSPH; with QSYRLSPH added, it made it to over 850,000 cycles of QSYGETPH/QSYRLSPH over the course of 3 1/2 hours before I shut it down.

--
JHHL