Re: Job is in OUTQ status, but its spool files are all FIN . . . .

fixed

On 6/9/14 10:16 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am sure you meant what you said when you said OUTQ status. I just want
to double check that it's not in JOBLOG PENDING status.
Job User Type -----Status-----
DOMWEEKEND ROB BATCH OUTQ
DOMWEEKEND ROB BATCH JOBLOG PENDING

Yes, and not the date:
CATALINA <censored> 082329 BATCH OUTQ 05/27/14
and
QPRINT FIN
QPJOBLOG FIN
I do note that (according to what I was told; I just got back from 2 weeks of vacation) the whole box went wonky on the morning of the 4th, and had to be abended and re-IPL'd.

--
JHHL