Re: Job is in OUTQ status, but its spool files are all FIN . . . .

fixed

On 6/9/14 10:49 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
the "wonky" part, and IPL, makes all bets off and could be the root of it.

OTOH I've heard of 'controllers' who would IPL to clear a printer forms
message.

Ok. I would definitely agree with the system-abend-and-IPL, and the circumstances leading up to it, being the cause.

But how do I get rid of it?

--
JHHL