Job is in OUTQ status, but its spool files are all FIN . . . .

fixed

I've just been alerted to a job on our system that shouldn't be there, at least according to everything I know:

It's in OUTQ status, but both of the two spool files it has are in FIN status.

Anybody have any idea what could be going on?

--
JHHL