Re: Password checking for web service calls

fixed

On 6/10/14 10:51 AM, Tim Bronski wrote:
What about using QSYRLSPH to release the profile after QSYGETPH?

Yeef! That's been there for quite a while, and I'd never heard of it.

But it's unclear from the docs whether QSYRLSPH actually makes the profile handle space available for a future QSYGETPH call, or not.

Maybe I ought to write something to test that.

Something else weird: the V2R3 docs (in hardcopy) say there's space for 64k profile handles in a job, whereas the V5R2 docs (online) say 20k.

--
JHHL