From: "DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 06/10/2014 11:04 AM
Subject: RE: QSYSOPR Security issue for Backups.

Stephanie,

That file is obviously a child of the BRMS daily save, and therefore
(probably) should be excluded from save and restore. I'm not sure if it
is common to save /tmp, as the contents of that folder are typically
considered disposable. I am definitely NOT a BRMS guru, but I know there
are many of them here...

It is NOT advised to grant QSYSOPR the *ALLOBJ special authority. You may
want to undo that change.

-Eric DeLong