QSYSOPR Security issue for Backups.

fixed

I am trying to remove the user who originally set up this iSeries - he's
been gone for years. I have changed the automatic backup to be run by
QSYSOPR -and no matter what - continue to receive this message. 'Not
authorized to object. Object is /tmp/brms/q1asav540051'. Of course the
number changes each day. I have granted authority to QSYSOPR for /tmp
/tmp/brms. Finally I gave QSYSOPR *ALLOBJ authority in the profile - and
still got this message last night. Any/All ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

~sc