Re: PTF apply philosophyies

fixed

IBM recently had a ptf out which affected save times. In our case it
involved a certain combination of adapter such and such in frame type such
and such. Really made it crawl. IBM was able to duplicate it back in the
lab and issued a fixing PTF. I suspect any system that put in the first
ptf, and not the later PTF, would be affected.