RE: PTF apply philosophyies

fixed

yeah, I wanted to slap them silly when they kept trying to blame the SAN
switch.
And we did a bunch of dlparing in the process to test.
In our case, the bad ptf didn't affect IOP driven cards, just this IOPless
one.
We ended up switching it to the lpar who's longer outage due to saves
would affect the least amount of users until the problem was resolved.