PTF apply philosophyies

fixed

Management would like to minimize the IPL, PTF, and system save downtimes.
HA/DR Is out of the question.
Currently, I try to IPL Production every 2 months for PTF apply along with a system save.
The IPL and system save will probably go to 6 months or as needed.
90% of PTFs can be applied immediately without an IPL, however IBM does not recommend immediate apply for more than a single PTF.
Applying a large amount of PTFs immediately has caused issues in the past.
Permission has been granted for the PTF immediate apply, but I'm weary from previous issues.

Any thoughts from the group.

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz