RE: LTO Tape Backup Recommendations

fixed

There is also the expense of the tapes. When we switch drives we have to
buy a few hundred tapes.
LTO3's may be cheaper than LTO4's, but, do you really want to pull in all
your LTO3's in a couple of years, dupe them to LTO4 (or newer), and
discard them then?
Drives our operator nuts (but maybe that's a good thing). :-)