All,

Can someone please recommend an LTO single tape backup solution (external drive and card)? I would like to put some type of backup on a new development box we are implementing so I have a backup solution in place in case of emergency.

Part numbers would be extremely helpful.

Thankee-sai!

/b;

Brian Piotrowski
Manager - I.T.
Simcoe Parts Service, Inc.
Ph: 705-435-7814 x343
Fx: 705-435-5029
http://www.simcoeparts.com<http://www.simcoeparts.com/>

Please consider the environment. Don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

The information contained in this communication is confidential and intended only for the use of those to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by telephone (collect if necessary) and delete or destroy any copies of it. Thank you!