From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Yeung
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 2:41 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Reading source files in RPGLE

Adding to my previous answer...

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Gary Thompson <gthompson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I did see that /xxxxxxxx part but did not know to write that down . . .
Any way to recover from my mistake ?

If you happen to still have the browser session open that you used originally, the page may still be in the browser's history. If you can find it in the history, then go ahead and navigate to it, and use step (3) from my previous message.

John Y.