From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Buck Calabro
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 12:39 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Reading source files in RPGLE

On 5/19/2014 2:32 PM, Gary Thompson wrote:
We have a local program I use to replace "color attribute bytes" with blank characters.
This is to "fix" older source maintained by SEU so it can be maintained with RDi.
I can post the source to midrange, but have forgotten how so someone
will need to out-line that process for me, or I can put in a save file and e-mail directly to you.

Paste your code to that web site (it's WAY easier with RDi!) Create the link Copy the link and post it here.