From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Yeung
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 1:54 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Reading source files in RPGLE

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Gary Thompson <gthompson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, I see the code has been posted.
Please let me know if the way I posted was Ok, or if there is anything
I should do differently in future posts.
Thanks Buck and thanks everyone.

If you see that the code has been posted, then the last step is to tell us where. The link will look something like this:

http://code.midrange.com/b619305a15.html

or this:

http://code.midrange.com/13ccf4d70e.html

There is no way for us to magically find your code at code.midrange.com.

(Incidentally, the two links above are for actual code samples shared by actual members of the midrange mailing lists in the past.)

John Y.