Re: Reading source files in RPGLE

fixed

On 5/19/2014 2:10 PM, Gary Thompson wrote:
Ok, (it's WAY easier...) got my attention - so "the link" is a "New
Connection" in RDi ? So, I did that and now see
http://code.midrange.com in RSE - am I on the right track ?? Now what
? - ok, maybe copy a local source file to someplace under Local Files
??? Hmm, I think this looks like I'm linking my local drive to
Midrange.com ???? As you can see - this is pretty much too copious
for my dominion of comprehension . . .