Second the PTF groups!

We loaded i 7.2 on the COMMON Lab server on the Friday before COMMON (release day). Because I can't get my fingers to type 7.2 I accidentally downloaded the HTTP group into the 7.1 folder so it didn't get applied.

When the IBM Navigator for i server wouldn't even come up I asked Tim (who was there of course) to take a look. Within seconds he said: "Get current on the HTTP group!" and of course that fixed it.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis