IBM i 7.2 GA Today, Can you download it?

fixed

I just tried and while I can upgrade TO it, the software is not available for download yet. I phoned the ESS number and the nice lady there said it's a technical problem they are working on it. It will be available later today. I want it NOW! In case any one DOES see that 7.2 is available for download at ESS please email me!

DrFranken@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thank You

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com