On 5/15/2014 4:19 PM, Jim Oberholtzer wrote:
<snip>
One thing that's in System i Navigator that I dearly miss in Navigator for i
is the ability to run SQL scripts
</snip>

There are actually three things in the Database area the team is working on
the SQL scripts is one of them. I was assured by Tim Rowe (who owns
Navigator at IBM) that his team is actively working on these things and
hopes they will be delivered via PTF at the least this year. He mentioned
that in multiple sessions at COMMON as well. As optimistic as Tim sounded I
think this summer might be a good bet, but he did not say that, it's me
interpreting.

Understood, and thanks for the note.
--buck