Re: Morbid curiosity about a V7R2 feature.

fixed

Go to the knowledge center if you want details. It may be that the ability to put someone under this new function usage, that only QSECOFR or *SECOFR class can do it.

Come on James, you know that IBM is smarter than you are giving them credit for. So instead of spreading FUD, go read the documentation, then come back with issues if there are any you see.

As to logging, now I'm assuming that the assignment of function usage is auditable - auditing is something YOU as the customer have to turn on and set up.

As to rogue admins, hey, you end up having to trust your people at some level. Trust and audit, right? In the corporate world, it isn't Trust and Obey, I hope.

Cheers
Vern